the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Super Size This!











Finally got around to seeing Super Size Me. All I've heard from my friends who've seen it is how they never want to touch fast food ever again. So why is it that I have an overwhelming desire to go out a get some McDonalds right now?

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

And I don't even like Micky-D's! Never have! How sick and twisted is that?

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Super Size Me didn't do it, try Fast Food Nation. Yeesh.

Or wait...haven't you already? And they're making a movie out of that one, too. I've met Eric Schlosser! Yay! I think he thought I was hitting on him. Me and my enthusing-ness.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Good old "Fast Food Nation" which uses my very own hometown of Colorado Springs (at least for exactly three more weeks) as its template city.

The first preview for the film is online, and parts of it were shot here in the Springs.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

I had the same experience...

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home