the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Lot to Talk About XIII












Well it's over. I could have done without all the rehashes--I can find those online--but it was fun meeting all the actors.

While the fake tension was obnoxious, I have to admit I was kind of surprised the winner was not Adam. While I completely agree with his third place finish, I thought he'd end higher--he picked the best films to re-screen.

So, Will walks away with it all! Will was always my second favorite next to Zach and I have to admit I can't help but bubble with pride and happiness for him. Watching him hug (hug!) Steven Spielberg was worth it all. Well done Will. We can't wait to see what you do next.

And those of you that didn't make it...I have a sneaking suspicion we might yet see more of you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home