the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Lot to Talk About XII














Tonight's episode doesn't even deserve a mention. Taking a page from American Idol, the show simply replayed what the remaining candidates felt were their two strongest films of the season. We've seen all the creativity were going to see from On the Lot.

Sam's departure came as no surprise, though I felt that Will's choice of films did not put his best foot forward, making way for a possible Adam upset (who chose wisely). Then again there is always Jason, the beloved dark horse. While I like Will, and hope he wins, I'm surprised at how little I suddenly care about the show now that Zach is gone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They voted Zach off?! Worst decision ever. He's on of the few guys I'll be looking out for in the future.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home