the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Idolatry


















There is a God.

Evidence: Antonella Barba is finally going home.

There is no God.

Evidence: Sundance Head is going home and Sanjaya is sticking around.

I'm with Simon on this one. America, did you watch with your volume turned down?!

It's not that Sundance was going to win the thing. Melinda Doolittle or LaKisha Jones have that one sown up. But the day when Sundance loses to Sanjaya makes me lose faith in the Idol electorate in this, my first season of ever seriously watching the show.

At least I got to see Carrie Underwood. I predicted her magnificent reign from her first audition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home