the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Monday, February 26, 2007

The Holy Moment



What can I say, I belong to the André Bazin fan club. And after our class discussion tonight in Film Theory, which focused on the famous French theorist, I was reminded of this excellent exchange from Waking Life and thought I'd share it with everyone. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I saw that years ago, but that is the scene from that movie that stuck with me the most. It's nice to see that it's just as moving and/or bizarre as I remember it.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home