the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Disclaimer

I know several of you expressed an interest in reading the following three reviews ages ago. I apologize. I know I’ve been quiet lately.

Truth is, a harddrive crash killed these already-completed reviews as well as everything else on the computer I hadn’t already backed up. My school schedule being what it was, I haven’t been able to devote the necessary time to re-writing them.

And now that I have, the second go-round doesn’t strike me nearly as well as the first.

Oh well, what can you do? Enjoy…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home