the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Monday, March 05, 2007

First Day on the Job


















I begin a new part-time job today at Sony Pictures Television. I'll be working in Ad Sales though I don't know much beyond that for now. I'm sure I'll have a lot more information in a few days.

I'll be working with a fellow classmate of mine (who was also instrumental in getting me the job) who has nothing but praise for the position.

A few extra bucks and a lot more experience. Needless to say, I'm excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home