the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

24 Hours Too Long









That's it. I'm outta here.

I listened to all the hype. I gave you a chance. But you're simply not worth another hour of my time, much less the remainder of the day.

You are blatantly and unrepentantly unwilling to stay within the constraints of your own real-time premise to say nothing of the fact that you are colossally melodramatic, nauseatingly sensationalistic, shabbily written, and you consistently subvert realism — both dramatically and in your narrative.

I know you like killing off your main characters. Might I suggest Jack. Put us all out of our misery already.

5 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I really don't think hes that easy to kill, Brandon. Haven't you been watching?

:)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Grinth said...

I could have saved you the trouble...granted, though, I'm one of the few who doesn't jump on the 24 bandwagon.

To me, Kiefer Sutherland's character in Lost Boys is more complex than 24...

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! sorry jack

10:19 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Are you serious Anonymous (Dave)! You?! Even you!?

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for justifying me in not jumping on the 24 bandwagon... Not that I watch any of the other stuff that is even recommended by you.

Now if I could just get everyone else to cut the cord.

Death to Cable,
Paul

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home