the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Move Over Roger Ebert...












...there's a new kid in town.

(Click on the image and check out #24. It's a screen capture from IMDb of my review for "Babel" at cinemattraction.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Apparently I need to be more observant. This listing made me curious if there were any others.

Not only are there other cinemattraction links, as I expected there might be, but I am also linked via the other site for which I write, DVDFanatic, and have been for a year or so.

Some film related articles that I wrote while an entertainment journalist several years ago are also cited.

Now if I can only get on there for "Producer" or "Screenwriter"...

3:05 PM  
Blogger Vampire said...

Kudos, my friend. I'm glad to see you in the top 30. If I were still trying to get published, I'd even be jealous...
Maybe I am anyway?

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brendan,
Your on your way to the top. I am very proud of you, you haven't even becoem a bigtime producer yet (which I am sure will be soon)and your already making a name for yourself as a film critic. Your right lookout Roger Ebert. Again Congrats!

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome buddy!! When you are rich and famous, will you buy me something!!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Alan Smithee said...

Congrats.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home