the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

In The Name Of All That's Holy!


















While not as nauseating as Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez attempting to remake Casablanca a few years back, the news today that Michael Bay (Pearl Harbor, Armageddon) will be re-making Alfred Hitchcock's 1963 horror classic The Birds is nonetheless the most vomit-inducing thing I've read in a long time. These people must be stopped.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

They must be stopped...

They must be stopped.

Do they not see that this is not replicable?

10:51 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

They'll just turn it into a slasher pic. Hopefully it will be ignored.

Although, I also saw a commercial last night for Saw III.

???????????????????????????

III????????

Not Possible!

And I said to myself: "who are these people who go see these films? I can understand Reality TV, and the people who watch it. I just don't get this. at all."

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home