the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bruno Kirby Dies


















Bruno Kirby, the hilarious supporting star of such films as When Harry Met Sally, City Slickers, Good Morning, Vietnam and The Godfather: Part II has died from complications related to leukemia. He was only 57.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

- "You said you liked the wagon wheel coffee table!"


- "That was me, I wrote that! That's amazing! Nobody's ever quoted me back to me before!"

2:44 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

'I also wrote "Pesto is the quiche of the eighties."'

A quality line delivered with style.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Grinth said...

All good etc but when are you going to see Little MIss Sunshine?

I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the film.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

It hits our fair Kimball's Twin Peak Theater in less than 24 hours! We plan on being there to welcome it to Colorado Springs. Keep watching!

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home