the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Rain is Falling














I recently came across this trailer for Rain is Falling. The short film showed last year at the Telluride Film Festival and was my hands-down favorite film, beating out such features as Brokeback Mountain, Capote, Walk the Line, Paradise Now, and many others.

Check out the trailer and if you ever stumble on the opportunity to see the film in its 20-minute entirety, jump at the chance. It is one of the most beautiful and sublime projects I have ever seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home