the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Next Indiana Jones Movie Has a Name!


















Shia LaBeouf has revealed that Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is the name beneath which Indy and team will ride once again into adventure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait! I am so excited!

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, George... please don't let the hidden title of this film be, "Indiana Jones and the-over-CGI'd Kingdom of the Crystal Skull."

Man, I hope that I am dutily surprised by this movie - my expectations are pretty low; all things considered when thinking about how much Spielberg and Lucas have changed over the last few years... I want so badly to love this movie, but with GL with his story arcing "Han shot last" and SS's "cops don't carry guns" filmic sensibilities... what else are they going to do but throw a wrench into films that mean so much to so many of us? History tells me that we have the potenial of a major disappointment...

But I think that criticism aside, my thoughts are to waaaay to cynical - it is only a movie, mind you - I will keep an open mind and hope for the best. The latter half of EPIII: ROTS gives me hope...

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home