the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Thursday, August 02, 2007

If Matt Groening Drew Me...

...and wrote me into Springfield, this is what I'd look like.



To see what you'ed look like as a character on The Simpsons, click here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I tried it. I found it unsatisfying.

:)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

That is because you and I look bland. We need huge beer bellies, or long hair, or weird glasses, or beards, or some such thing to make us less ordinary.

9:40 AM  
Blogger LadyBronco said...

I thought mine was quite funny.

Must be all the curly hair.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem, Brandon, I am more honest with myself, apparently, for I chose the receding hairline, whereas you gave yourself the luscious, side-parted pouffant of a local news anchor.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

There was no appropriate receding hairline--I looked! The only one close was waaaay back there and while that may be true soon enough it is not quite that bad yet...yet.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home