the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Comp Completed














That’s it. I’m done. I finished my MA Comprehensive Examination on Friday (after pulling my first ever all-nighter), and now I have nothing more hanging over my head but the usual ins and outs of my final semester, just a month away. The test felt like a final’s week and I chose to address questions dealing with genre hybridity (Firefly anyone) and temporality within Groundhog Day. Hey, if you’re going to be going over a couple of films/TV shows for an entire week, you might as well make sure they’re ones you like!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now you're done. Wow that was fast.

3:00 PM  
Blogger LadyBronco said...

Nice choice with 'Firefly'

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home