the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Friday, July 20, 2007

This Blog is Temporarily Out of Service














OK, so maybe I’m being a bit dramatic, but don't expect too much over the next week or so.

This morning marked the beginning of my MA Comprehensive Examination--NYU's alternative to the master's thesis. It is a series of essay questions that we have one week to research and answer in the form of multiple essays.

So that is where I'll be until I turn the Comp in next Friday.

Until then, wish me luck...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home