the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

First Day of School











My classes started last night.

I mistakenly thought my first class was tonight. Good thing I checked my schedule yesterday morning instead of relying on my erroneous pre-Christmas memory.

So, for this spring, I am taking:

 Film Theory (Core)
 Television: History and Culture (Core)
 American Film: 1960 to the Present

I am excited about my classes this semester, more so than the last. While I still have a few required cores – these last two wrap them up – one, TV History to be specific, sounds especially fascinating.

I’ll keep you posted…

P.S. – I know many of you are wondering where my Golden Globes commentary is. Sorry, I’ve been in Chicago for the past week (just got back to New York a few hours before class) and with school beginning, it may be a few days before I put some thoughts down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home