the film snob

A cyberspace journal about my experiences as an NYU film school grad student, reviews of current and classic films, film and TV news, and the rants and raves of an admitted (and unapologetic) film snob.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Washington D.C.

Esse Quam Videri -- To be, rather than to appear

Friday, December 15, 2006

Tease Harder


















The new Live Free or Die Hard teaser was just leaked online (in, what I'm convinced, is a publicity stunt). Check it out here.

Part of me is horrified because the entire thing looks like one massive, Bruckheimer-esque explosion, but I am going to reserve judgment if for no other reason than I like Len Wiseman's (the Underworld films) style. Plus it has Justin Long. And it can't be worse than Die Hard with a Vengeance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home